Club Permit Scheme
Procedures for Renewal of a Club Permit
It is the Permit Holder’s responsibility to ensure a permit is renewed.
VicRoads will send permit holders an annual renewal form.
To renew your Club Permit you must: -
- Ensure you are a current financial member of CMCCV
- Select the 45 or 90 option
- Have the Club Permit Officer sign your renewal form confirming your membership.
- This can be done at Club General Meetings prior to the start of the meeting, see Sprocket for meeting dates.
- Or alternatively mail the above documents with a self-addressed & stamped envelope to: -
Club Permit Officer
Classic Motorcycle Club of Victoria
PO Box 1032
It is your responsibility to ensure that you allow sufficient time for mail delays
- Return your renewal form to VicRoads with your payment.
If you change your mailing address you will need to advise VicRoads for both your fully registered vehicle/s and your Club Permit vehicle/s as these are on separate data-bases.
Failure to advise change of address for the CPS vehicle will result in you not receiving a renewal form at your new mailing address.