2018/19 Membership Renewal Process
Membership Renewal is almost upon us. Your renewal payment must reach us by June 30, 2018.
- Renewal notices will be sent out by email late May. Final notices by email late June.
- If You Don’t Have email – we will send a paper invoice in the post.
- Preferred Payment method is by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – via net banking from YOUR device – not via a bank branch!
- If you don’t have the ability to EFT, you may make payment through the postal system by personal or bank cheque.
- Payment may also be made in person before the start of the June or July club meetings
- Remember you MUST be financial to vote at your club’s AGM in July. It’s also a VicRoads requirement for you to be financial for any linked Club Plate vehicle registrations to be valid.
- Your club membership will be SUSPENDED if we have NOT received your subs by midnight on June 30, 2018.
- Your club membership will END if we have NOT received your subs by midnight on September 30, 2018.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Membership Secretary now, email to email@example.com or phone 0419 499 901